Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: THE BOHO SUMMER WEDDING

Saturday, March 14, 2015

THE BOHO SUMMER WEDDING



We are so excited to announce the marriage of our beautiful daughter Kennedy and her fiance Timothy, whom we love very much!
Happiness is mine, she has chosen a Boho Wedding which is just what I have always wanted for her. The simple and the chic, with burlap and lace, beautiful white Hydrangeas and Baby's Breath and flower head wreaths.
 My heart and soul are full of blessings and love.

Our little grandchildren and a little cousin will be part of the event, to witness the marriage of these two wonderful people and parents. Pinch me, I am in heaven!
The biggest challenge for me, as a person who wears emotions on my sleeve, will be to not weep through the whole day, I just want to embrace the joy and see the love through the eyes of my grandchildren and these two beautiful people who will vow to make a lifetime commitment to each other.
It is a bonus and a blessing that we love Timothy like a son.


The possibilities for the adorable are endless.

Flower Girl Cousin Ella

Baby Evelyn

Gabriel The Ring Bearer


There is still so much to do, as the plans emerge and the DIY team meetings begin, we will find fun and laughter as we construct Kennedy's and Timothy's dream for their perfect wedding day.

To see the inspirations and ideas for this Boho Wedding Day, we have a Pinterest group board.
Sharing the love with you!

Love is in the air!

And, there will be a S'MORE bar!


Live a life of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment