Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: SHINING A LIGHT ON 2015 ~ DARE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SHINING A LIGHT ON 2015 ~ DARE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS





"First, I do not sit down at my desk to put into verse something that is already clear in my mind. If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." 
 - ROBERT CECIL DAY LEWIS

I realize that it is already the 20th of January and I am just now writing my New Year's blog post.... the quote above inspired me, who knows why certain quotes will give us that little push but, it did... although I don't even know where to begin....so much has transpired during that last year, so much to look forward to in the next. So, in doing some soul searching, deciding to live how I have always believed best, at least for me.


With every day a new day, a new dawn, to begin again, to bring new experiences as each new day unfolds into the night once again and we begin our fireside chats and talk about our hopes and dreams, waiting for life's journey to unfold. THOUGH THE PATH THAT LED TO ACHIEVEMENTS WERE LIKELY PEPPEERED WITH MANY DIFFICULTIES, THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF BESTING SUCH ODDS WILL ENCOURAGE US AND PREPARE US FOR THE MANY CHALLENGES THAT LIE AHEAD.


INSPIRED BY THE SATISFACTION OF SUCCESS, I WILL REASSESS MY FUTURE PLANS TO INCLUDE DREAMS NOT YET REALIZED, THAT ARE VASTLY MORE AMBITIOUS THAN THOSE I HAVE EMBRACED IN THE PAST.


With gratitude, I am here and still active and strong, my family is happy and healthy and life is good.

I have no New Year's resolutions to make, I do however resolve to shine My light on the world each day, continue to work for peace and understanding, so that all people may learn to live as one. 

years ago I bought my husband, as one of his Valentine's Day gifts, a cd, the concert for Bangladesh with george harrison and several other famous musicians, including this guy.... Billy Preston, he lit it up! truly he did!

And, so there you have it, to let go of 2014 and moving forward to a wonderful year to come in 2015 ~ Blessed Be



Be The Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment