Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: CHELSEA ROW GRAND OPENING VPARTY EXCITEMENT

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CHELSEA ROW GRAND OPENING VPARTY EXCITEMENT

Holly For Chelsea Row
I have to keep pinching myself, I joined the movement with Chelsea Row and am working on becoming a lifetime Founding Boutique owner. My excitement for this company is very high, each piece of jewelry the designers create is stunning, it literally takes my breath away!

I made the leap at the end of October 2014, and now it is up to me, with lots of great support from Chelsea Row, my mentor is amazing! she makes me want to be her, she inspires and encourages me every step of the way and I am so impressed with her abilities and calm nature!

My first vParty (Virtual Party) is fast approaching on the 15th of November, finishing up the lighting, sound and video settings in preparation for the big event, in my livingroom, my Chelsea Row Grand Opening Party, and.... my fear has turned into excitement. My guests include many wonderful women and a couple of men, one of my guests has quite a resume, and I am pleased she is attending, she is an Idol Tweet Heart, an amazing talented woman, she was chosen from the nation, by American Idol, as one of the top 13 social media marketers to be an Idol TweetHeart, so as a tribute to her, I tweet #idoltweethearts tweets for every American Idol show, and it is so much fun! Being surrounded by amazing people in business is what inspires me and keeps me moving forward.

Okay, back to this revolution in selling jewelry! You must hear about the revolutionary new vParty platform! This is a movement in the making.

My Fabulous Boutique

THE VPARTY PLATFORM

Press Release!

Published By Boston Magazine ~

Go Virtually Social with Chelsea Row

A local company takes shopping to the digital hangout.

Women of the 21st century are busy. Building a career, picking the kids up from soccer practice, juggling household chores, keeping up with friends and family across the globe—all of this proves difficult, even for a multi-tasking pro.
Enter Chelsea Row. The online platform allows users hold their own trunk shows, then connect with friends and earn money while browsing the latest jewelry trends. It’s like a 2.0 version of the classic Tupperware party: A hostess can set up a virtual event and invite up to eight of her pals. Then, participants log-in and play games before shopping for baubles at a discount.
“With a technology like Vparty, a direct seller can come in and have that online party experience, the same way they have a home party experience,” Founder Andy Fox says. “Do it in much less time, do it from anywhere in the country, and really take advantage of the flexibility of this particular type of business for women. So that’s really what we’re trying to do.”
See the article here: 
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/fashion-style/blog/2014/10/28/virtually-social/

I am so jacked!!! Wish me luck!
If you decide to host a vParty, the incentives for November are quite amazing.....have fun and earn fabulous jewelry!
NOVEMBER HOST INCENTIVES

Plus, if you sell $500...you will receive as an extra gift the Clarissa Gold Necklace ~ Valued at $194
You'll glow in Clarissa's delicately cut moonstone pendant, elegantly strung along a feminine garnet and gold chain. 

- Gold vermeil, garnet, moonstone
- 30" long; pendant is 2" long
- Lobster clasp closure 

THE CLARISSA GOLD VERMEIL 
So #jointhemovement and join me at Chelsea Row!
Reddit Secret Santa!

Love and light ~ Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment