Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: AN OUTPOURING OF LOVE

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

AN OUTPOURING OF LOVE

ALL MY LOVE
Having been recently sick and housebound, to my surprise an outpouring of love and care came from friends and family, tears come to my eyes when I think about it, humbled by this love and care, I found an immense feeling of gratitude.

In a time of uncertainty and disillusionment with our world, we must embrace the times that are meaningful to us, remaining happy and grateful each day, waking to the glorious nature that surrounds us, the changing of the seasons and the rebirth of our earth. We are so blessed to reside on this planet, the trees in their beautiful majesty, changing to brilliant colors of Fall, the damp earth in preparation for Spring, this is rebirth, a wonderful sense of renewal and growth. 

GO EARTHING

Take me down, down to the earth, let me breathe in the scents, revel in the beauty, and walk amongst the trees, barefooted and happy, take me home, enveloped in the beautiful energy, let me worship this earth and be at peace.

The outpouring of love I told you about.....
Post by Holly Phipps Peace.

Be blessed ~ Be the peace

No comments:

Post a Comment