Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: FALL INTO FALL STYLE

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

FALL INTO FALL STYLE



I love Fall, it is my favorite season; the colors and crispness of the leaves run close to my heart, these are my colors ! I love and wear Fall colors, mostly because of my own coloring, dark eyes and hair.

Coming into the season, ready to drag those sweaters and hoodies out of storage, I am excited for long walks in nature, as I crisp leaves crumble beneath my feet, feeling the cool air and smelling the musty scents of change. Looking forward to holidays with family and friends in celebration of the season. I anticipate, with longing, the turkey basting in the oven, sharing age old recipes with my children and grandchildren, who would be disappointed if those certain side dishes weren't on the table...I have learned this from experience. 

With exciting news to share with you ! New Fall Jewelry lines and beautiful Fall lockets, in celebration for Fall and all that it offers, even football team lockets, so you may show your spirited support for your team.


FALL LOCKETS TO LOVE





Get in the spirit of the season, let your locket say why you love Fall !

Will it be the BOO of Halloween ?

Are you a football fan ? We have lockets for you !!!






Go team !!! The spirit of the locket is here !!!!

All for your love of Fall ~ Holly's La Bella Lockets

#goteam #lovelockets 

No comments:

Post a Comment