Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: MY FAVORITE THINGS

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Wouldn't It Be Loverly ?
One enormous chair ~

Since childhood, I have loved this song, the soundtrack to My Fair Lady is one of my favorites of all time.
I guess it expresses my feelings of peace and solitude, one big chair, warm hands and lots of chocolate, what could be better ?





These are a few of my favorite things !




This should cheer anyone up, and make you smile....whiskers on kittens...

I learned to love musicals at my mother's knee, she would buy the albums, I would listen to them over and over again, envisioning myself in the song, learning all of the words and falling in love with....On The Street Where You Live...This one had to be sung by Harry Connick Jr.






I hope you enjoyed the music ! Be happy !


No comments:

Post a Comment