Holly's La Bella Fashion And Beauty: THE TEN DAYS TO VALENTINE'S DAY

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

THE TEN DAYS TO VALENTINE'S DAY

The day of love is fast approaching, only ten more days...plan, plan, plan...and, that means me !
Hm....Valentine Breakfast ? Romantic Dinner ? I think I will go with the latter, and throw in the Romance Gift Basket....Perfect.

Heart To Heart

A Sonnet of love..... “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” 

― Pablo Neruda100 Love Sonnets

Godiva Tower

Heart To Heart
Shop by the 7th of February... for delivery by the 14th, to avoid extra shipping charges...


This is a link to our Mom's Basket Of Smiles Page :


No comments:

Post a Comment